Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Ass Wednesday!


Rick Jeans said...

The ripped undies is hot and the man inspecting the goods is hot too!

Anonymous said...

You make Wednesday my favorite day of the week ;)

Anonymous said...

Scott said...

#1) Ah there is my pic of the day. A beefy hairy butt, with a very hairy crack, and loose balls. Would love to spread those cheeks and get my nose and tongue in there. Nice loose balls, to play with:):)

#2) Nice, Butts and balls, seem to be the theme for today. SWEET:):)

#3) Heck, just the right amount of tear in those shorts to get my MISSION ACCOMPLISHED:):)

#4) Look at that contrast hairy legs, lily white ass checks, with a smooth "pink pucker":)

#5) I think he's ready for me, before he showers, and I'm ready for him:)

#6) Oh yeah, show us the goods, ass, cock and balls:)

#7) PLEASE be at my gym today:)

#8) That's all I need to see to get me "up"!!!

#9) Wow, someone's hairy hole has just been buttered:)

#10) Oh yes, some dudes just "cum and go".. men are pigs:):):)

Thank Koba, great post

Stan said...

they all look beautiful!

Koba said...

Thanks guys!