Thursday, July 17, 2014

Thursday Hotness!


Rick Jeans said...

Hotness indeed. The first one I want to hang out with outdoors! I can see why the 2 and 3 is smiling! Wow.
The guy in the shower with his speedo on his shoulder is yummy! And the rest is just as hot!!
Thanks, buddy!
Hugs, Rick

Anonymous said...

Scott said...

#1) Hey buddy boy, If you looking for a swimming mate, I be glad to take a dip with you.

#2 and 3) Good looking dude, with nice arms and a LONG DONG.

#4) Nice, someone's going to get a handjob, or bj or a little of both.

#5) Oh my want a fancy cum rag..LMAO. Nice, real nice "treasure trail":)

#6) I think they like each other, well their cocks do anyways. Soon there will be white sticky goo everywhere.

#7) F--k, a real nice "medium thickie", and what a great body.

#8) Sniff, Sniff, SQUIRT. Now where is my cum rag when I need it:):):)

#9) I know I should be looking at his cock, but this dude has nice big hairy thighs:)

#10) Oh my maybe a little frottage went down, and that alone can make a mess:):)

Thanks Koba

Stan said...

First dude makes an impression on me too. He looks so damn sexy standing there but all of them are hot as fuck too.

Anonymous said...

who would think that 2/3 was packing such a tool. he is a crowd pleaser

karl said...

hot as've truly surpassed yourself this time Koba.

Koba said...

Thanks for the feedback, guys! As always, much appreciated!