Sunday, July 6, 2014

Hot new submission!

In the absence of Cock of the Block, I give you a reader submission who might very well be a contender for that title! Dude is 25 years old and is from the U.S.A. He sent in a pic a while ago that was a bit hit. I'm convinced that this selection will be too. What can you say? That is a beautiful big cock! And nice ass, too, don't you think?
Cheers mate! And please don't hesitate to shoot a few more our way!
As always, please show your appreciation in the Comments section, and send in your very own hot pics to KOBAPHOTOS@GMAIL.COM






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott said...

Oh yes indeed a beauty, look at that big mushroom capped head. Don't think I could take the whole cock, but I certainly wouldn't mind trying.

And I'm with Rick, great buns on this lad.. Thanks young man

Thanks Koba

Anonymous said...

Rick said:

That cock would never be soft in my bedroom!

Anonymous said...

Very nice, this guy has it all.

Thanks,
Calvin

Anonymous said...

I could suck on that cock all day long. Looks like he needs a nice daddy to rough him up a bit.

tonyitalian1951@comcast.net said...

A well endowed young man. The one showing light from window seems to be lifting out of his body into a heaven of sex.
I am seeing it six years after it was published. I love his balls too.