Thursday, September 24, 2015

And the winner is...

... with six votes in total, this week's winner is Butt No. 2! Second place is a tie between Butt Nos. 1 and 4 with each receiving 3 votes, and third place is also a tie between Butt Nos. 7 and 8 with each of those receiving 1 vote. This week's Koba's Choice Award goes to our overall winner, Butt No. 2, with a very honourable mention to Butt No. 1! That is one hairy ass! Congrats to the winner and many thanks to all those who participated! Have a great day, guys!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Scott said...

Congrats to the winner, that is one fine looking tushy indeed.

PS: Hey hairy ass dude #1, can you give me some of that hair:) you have plenty to spair. I have a baby smooth butt, always wanted a hairy butt:( I guess I have some in my crack, I'll have to have someone check it out tonight:):):)