Saturday, December 19, 2015



Shirtless Lovers said...

Hey! you want to see man from around the world be a SHIRTLESS lets visit

regards ,

Anonymous said...

Scott said...

Wow, Wonderful Weekender's Koba!!!

#1) Well hello handsome, nice piece you have swinging to and fro:):)

#2) Hey buddy, I'd like to come over and warm your stiff nips for you:)

#3) Oh my, he has his work "uncut" out for him, but I have a feeling this "cocksucker", will get the job done:)

#4) Wow, that nice dong of yours, is in between some nice hairy legs:)

#5) MY, someone's ready to be plowed:)

#6) MY, my, cock and balls flopping galore:)

#7) AH, young love, it's grand:)

#8) Now, that is ONE lucky BASTARD:):) If you need any help, please call me ASAP:):)

#9) Woof, Woof, Woof, Woof, Woof, Woof, Woof, Woof, Woof,!! Love him from head to toe:)

#10) Sat night facials, you get it, wherever you can:)

Thanks Koba

uncle barry said...

OMG #8 is bigger than his head
Please give #9 my email address šŸ˜‰

Anonymous said...

El macho yum 90, como me recuerda mis 19 aƱos, cuando mi profesor de matemĆ”ticas se convirtiĆ³ en el primer hombre de mi vida que me sodomizaba. Me encantaba por que era mayor 43 aƱos y yo estaba enamorado de Ć©l. Aquel cuerpo alto, esbelto, bien formado. Cuando estaba de pie en la pizarra esplicando me hacia fontasear en mi pupitre.