#1) Woof, this " tall glass of water" doesn't want to get soap in his eyes. That is one nice body and booty.
#2) Maybe this stud is waiting for his gym buddy to come back from his shower. Just maybe, just maybe, discreetly they can get their "nut off" in the locker room.
#3) We get it, you need to get your rocks off on your coffee break before you go back to work.
#4) "All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up"!!!
#5) Well, I hope you have your pants pulled down, you know by now what I do when a dude makes a muscle for me. MY, if your cock is as thick as your biceps, I'm in for a "jawbreaker"!
#6) Looks mighty meaty to me buddy boy.
#7) Oh buddy, can I be next in line, I could use a sweet BJ today. My pic of the day.
All photos that appear on this blog are taken from the Internet unless otherwise indicated and are assumed to be in the public domain. Want a pic taken down? Write me at prsoliloquies@gmail.com
1 comment:
Scott from Massachusetts said.
Great "BTTG" posting Koba!
#1) Woof, this " tall glass of water" doesn't want to get soap in his eyes. That is one nice body and booty.
#2) Maybe this stud is waiting for his gym buddy to come back from his shower. Just maybe, just maybe, discreetly they can get their "nut off" in the locker room.
#3) We get it, you need to get your rocks off on your coffee break before you go back to work.
#4) "All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up"!!!
#5) Well, I hope you have your pants pulled down, you know by now what I do when a dude makes a muscle for me. MY, if your cock is as thick as your biceps, I'm in for a "jawbreaker"!
#6) Looks mighty meaty to me buddy boy.
#7) Oh buddy, can I be next in line, I could use a sweet BJ today. My pic of the day.
#8,9) Boys thanks for the pit pics.
#10) That's what friends are for.
Thanks Koba!
Post a Comment