TGIF!! QUITE THE MALE ARRAY OF JUICY AVAILABLE COCKS & BODIES BEST ILLUSTRATED BY N1 -- SLAB OF MEAT - GREAT THIGHS - BUT TOWEL IS TOO BIG!! N3 - CAR JACKING IN PROGRESS! N4 - THE OFFER OF LARGE SNACKS -- GOOD EATING. N7 - IS THAT JACOB ELORDI WITH A SHAVED CHEST POSING AS JFK,JR!! HE IS GLORIOUS BUT I LIKE JACOB FULLY FURRED! N8 - HANDSOME GUY! MORE DICK -- LESS TIT!!
All photos that appear on this blog are taken from the Internet unless otherwise indicated and are assumed to be in the public domain. Want a pic taken down? Write me at prsoliloquies@gmail.com
3 comments:
TGIF!! QUITE THE MALE ARRAY OF JUICY AVAILABLE COCKS & BODIES BEST ILLUSTRATED BY N1 -- SLAB OF MEAT - GREAT THIGHS - BUT TOWEL IS TOO BIG!!
N3 - CAR JACKING IN PROGRESS!
N4 - THE OFFER OF LARGE SNACKS -- GOOD EATING.
N7 - IS THAT JACOB ELORDI WITH A SHAVED CHEST POSING AS JFK,JR!! HE IS GLORIOUS BUT I LIKE JACOB FULLY FURRED!
N8 - HANDSOME GUY! MORE DICK -- LESS TIT!!
Scott from Massachusetts said.
Fantastic "TGIF" posting Koba!
#1) OH yes, he's handsome and clean and so happy it's Friday.
#2) Ok, you made a muscle of me, now off with your gym clothes and into the sauna. Scott has something to give you.
#3) "Brobating"!!
#4) "Oh yeah, what did I tell you, it's that cocksucker Scott coming our way. We're in for a treat, he SWALLOWS!"
#5) Someone likes a finger in his "honey pot"!!
#6) YUMMY😋
#7) I'd love some sweet lips wrapped around MY cock today🤞! My pic of the day.
#8) Hey big foot, take down your swimming trunks and I'll take care of you "blue balls"
#9) Licking my chops for some nip nibbling😋
#10) "WTF, when was the last time, you emptied your balls?"
Thanks Koba!
Wow, I love number 6. He’d be a runaway winner in any Cock of the Block contest I reckon. 😋
Post a Comment