Sunday, August 9, 2026

Cock of the Block Contest!

 Good Sunday morning, guys, I hope your weekend is treating you right thus far! It's time once again to choose a new Cock of the Block who will reign supreme over Soliloquies for the week ahead! As always, there are just two simple rules that I ask you to follow: PLEASE VOTE ONLY ONCE, AND PLEASE VOTE FOR ONLY ONE COCK. That said, the boys are all ready, the poll is now open, so let the voting begin,and may the best Cock win!












46 comments:

Anonymous said...

#9

FrankLeeMyDear said...

#10

a_mi_man said...

#6

big head said...

#3

BxlMan said...

#7

LondonLad said...

#6 for me!

North Country Musings said...

#10

Pelota said...

#9

bignate said...

#10

RISC601 said...

Three

Brnmsp said...

#3

Anonymous said...

T E N !

Horn King said...

#10 DOES IS FOR ME... GREAT BODY... HAIRY JUST FINE... AND THAT COCK!!!
SPECIAL MENTION FOR COCKS #3 #8 AND #9 WOULD SUCK THEM DRY!!!

mike said...

I wouldn't mind being slapped silly by # 4s... But I vote for #10!

rcr said...

10

TalShiar said...

#one!

lftcsterik9 said...

NUMBER TEN WINS MY VOTE BUT AT LEAST FIVE OTHERS ARE EQUAL!!

OdMG said...

#5 because "once U go black, U never go back"

sc57 said...

Number 9

Anonymous said...

#7, with #3 close behind

anon said...

make mine 9

Anonymous said...

No 10

Anonymous said...

La magnífica polla número 10

Anonymous said...

SEVEN!

Steve said...

#3

Anonymous said...

Ten

Anonymous said...

#3, Koba. I will take the whole package!

Morgan

Anonymous said...

10

Anonymous said...

#3. Very hot

aussieguy said...

You saved the best for last! #10!

Everett said...

#9 that dick is so hard!

Darryl said...

Number 8 please

JiEL said...

No.1
Special mention to no.10 if he would be less hairy.

parkavman said...

#10

Anonymous said...

3 👍

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

I'm a very selfish voter today, my vote goes to cock #7!!! While I'm on my knees sucking his juicy cock, my hands will be up playing with his awesome man nips. Hopefully he likes them played with and shoots his creamy wad in my mouth. Woof!! I'm loving the whole "package deal"!!

Anonymous said...

3's body, 10's length, 6's thickness. Omg. Since I can only have one, I pick 6

Anonymous said...

#10

Anonymous said...

#10

Anonymous said...

# 4 - Délicieux ! :)
-Beau Mec à Deauville

Anonymous said...

# 3

Anonymous said...

🍆 #6 💦

Anonymous said...

“8”

Sentimental Fury said...

They are all beautiful, but number 2 is what I need today.

Olivier said...

#3

Karl said...

Hoping to see #3 edge out #10 (innuendo intended).