Sunday, August 30, 2026

Cock of the Block Contest!

 Good Sunday morning, guys, I hope your weekend is treating you right thus far! It's time once again to choose a new Cock of the Block who will reign supreme over Soliloquies for the week ahead! As always, there are just two simple rules that I ask you to follow: PLEASE VOTE ONLY ONCE, AND PLEASE VOTE FOR ONLY ONE COCK. That said, the boys are all ready, the poll is now open, so let the voting begin,and may the best Cock win!














37 comments:

Anonymous said...

F I V E !

LondonLad said...

#7 For me...I'd love to suck his cock!

Pelota said...

#5

Butch 57 said...

#2

FrankLeeMyDear said...

#5

Anonymous said...

#6

Anonymous said...

Eight!

mike said...

# 9.

Sentimental Fury said...

#4 !

Anonymous said...

Three!

North Country Musings said...

#2

TalShiar said...

A tie between 3 and 5

Horn King said...

#4 CUM STANDING AT MY DOOR!!! I WISH... MY WINNER * A+ PACKAGE!!
#5 SPECIAL MENTION TO THE GINGER HUNK OF MAN MEAT!!! CIAO

Anonymous said...

#4 or #7

thewhitecat said...

Hmmm...two ginger dicks this week...how to decide??? I guess my vote will go to #5 cuz that thing is a beauty!

anon said...

big headed #4

usmcmike44 said...

Number 4

David said...

#2 no doubt

fritimed said...

10

Lenny39 said...

#7

Anonymous said...

Number 2--hard as f&ck

Anonymous said...

Four

Anonymous said...

#4

Anonymous said...

#8

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

ALL OF THEM LOOK SCRUMPTIOUSLY DELICIOUS!!😋😜!! but I keep coming back to #2, so that's where my vote has to go too. Nice and thick and his BALLS look like they are filled to capacity and need a good draining.

Everett said...

#4 the balls have tighten & that dick is ready to pop!

Rodmee said...

#4

Anonymous said...

#9 has my attention

rcr said...

5 and I also like 6

lftcsterik9 said...

N8! WITH N2 & N4 CLOSEENUF.

sfcumpig said...

Lots of gorgeous cock today. I vote for that ginger furry, #8

Anonymous said...

❤️ 🍆 #8

Olivier said...

#4

JiEL said...

No.5 Ginger dick will always makes me droll.. and salive too.,,

Anonymous said...

No 4

parkavman said...

#8 Ginger Plus

aussieguy said...

#4 this week!