Nice warm day here in Massachusetts mixed in with some musky aroma therapy, that means a glorious day is in store.
#1) Now that's a start young man, (I bet you're checking to see if he has any deodorant on) now if he doesn't you get that nose right in there😜👃
#2) Well, I certainly can see why you have a HARD cock like that, after taking a few whiffs of yours/someone's jock strap. I'd love to get on your shiny knob while you enjoy the aroma.
#3) Well hello sweaty one, you going to let me in to sniff around?
#4) Oh fuck, what a tease😡!! A sweaty double bicep shot, with a hint of musky ass crack, will drive some men crazy! 🤪🤪🤪!
#5) I'd love to get in those sweaty Calvins with my nose and tongue.
#6) OH YES, I WOULD😋👍
#7) A mixture of your own sweaty pit, a taste of cum, a hint of taint would certainly give one, a very stiff boner. What can I say, men can be dirty dogs.
CAAZ is going to need smelling salts when he sees this dude's thick hairy thighs.
#8) Address please? On second thought never mind, I'll just follow your scent.
#9) Big boy smelling his own manly scent, will soon cause him to start whacking off. My pic of the day, because I'm going over to lick his balls, while he catches his "nut"!!!
#10) The young man, just had to get that out before he begins his day.
1)Intoxicating is a very good way. 3)Sexy as fuck. 5)Yummy, needs a hot mouth. 6)Beautiful butt. 7)You bet Scott, lol, look at those gorgeous thighs and just look at him, the entre package makes me real horny. 8)Full and dark pit hair, delicious.
All photos that appear on this blog are taken from the Internet unless otherwise indicated and are assumed to be in the public domain. Want a pic taken down? Write me at prsoliloquies@gmail.com
3 comments:
Scott from Massachusetts said.
Nice warm day here in Massachusetts mixed in with some musky aroma therapy, that means a glorious day is in store.
#1) Now that's a start young man, (I bet you're checking to see if he has any deodorant on) now if he doesn't you get that nose right in there😜👃
#2) Well, I certainly can see why you have a HARD cock like that, after taking a few whiffs of yours/someone's jock strap. I'd love to get on your shiny knob while you enjoy the aroma.
#3) Well hello sweaty one, you going to let me in to sniff around?
#4) Oh fuck, what a tease😡!! A sweaty double bicep shot, with a hint of musky ass crack, will drive some men crazy! 🤪🤪🤪!
#5) I'd love to get in those sweaty Calvins with my nose and tongue.
#6) OH YES, I WOULD😋👍
#7) A mixture of your own sweaty pit, a taste of cum, a hint of taint would certainly give one, a very stiff boner. What can I say, men can be dirty dogs.
CAAZ is going to need smelling salts when he sees this dude's thick hairy thighs.
#8) Address please? On second thought never mind, I'll just follow your scent.
#9) Big boy smelling his own manly scent, will soon cause him to start whacking off. My pic of the day, because I'm going over to lick his balls, while he catches his "nut"!!!
#10) The young man, just had to get that out before he begins his day.
Thanks Koba!!
N8 DOES IT FOR ME! THE HUGE BLACK FURRED ARMPIT IS MAGNIFICENT!
1)Intoxicating is a very good way.
3)Sexy as fuck.
5)Yummy, needs a hot mouth.
6)Beautiful butt.
7)You bet Scott, lol, look at those gorgeous thighs and just look at him, the entre package makes me real horny.
8)Full and dark pit hair, delicious.
Post a Comment