Thursday, August 27, 2026

Thursday Hotness!

 











7 comments:

Patrick said...

#9 is Patrick O'Brien's dick but not Patrick's face.

lftcsterik9 said...

AND -- ,(I E I) WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU --- N1, N2, N3 and especially N7. GOODBYE, BEAUTIFUL!!

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

Thursday Hotness indeed Koba!

#1) You stay nice and comfortable on that cozy chair, because I going to make myself comfortable between your thick hairy thighs. I see a banana that needs some attention.

#2) Oh, don't you worry young men we don't mind you flashing us at all. I like secluded cozy places like this on the trails.

#3) F--k ya, my pic of the day. His succulent nip and pit clenched my choice. 😜😋!

#4) I think these two are going to get along just fine. Stiff cocks never lie

#5) The sun setting and a full moon showing, is a glorious sight.

#6) You lucky bastard you, get some sweet nectar before the main event. Don't neglect his balls.

#7) Don't have to ask me twice, I'm certainly ready to go to work and get clean at the same time.

#8) I have no problem at all if you want to come to work dressed like that. The only problem is the men and women that love cock won't get any work done. 🤪🤪🤪🤪

#9) I'd love to polish his knob. Now about his face, I like to say who I think it looks like, but I don't want to get in trouble.

#10) Some lucky bastard helped him make a fine creamy mess.

Thanks Koba!

Jesseryker said...

#9 looks like paul ryan out of Wisconsin, a politician.. definitely a fake..

Anonymous said...

Yes, I agree Jesseryker!!!

Anonymous said...

#5 - great composition, over looking a valley of Olive Trees perhaps. Slightly hairy somewhat deep asscrack Ben - Australia

Horn King said...

SHOUT OUT TO MY BUDDY/ SCOTT FROM MA... HAPPY TRAILS TO YOU! HK

#1 🎶🎶 WHAT IS LOVE... DON'T HURT ME... DON'T HURT ME! NO MORE!
#2 HE BE A FLASH FROM THE PAST!!! IS THE RAINCOAT LONDON FOG???#3 THIS HUNK... BELONGS IN THE AROMA SELECTION!!!
#4 🎶🎶 DOS'ENT MATTER IF YOUR BLACK OR YOUR WHITE!!! LUV COCK!!
#5 OUR HOTTIE /LITTLE FKER... CUTTING A FART!!! WHAT TO PLOW HIM!!!
#6 SNACK TIME... COOKIES AND MILK WILL NOT DO IT FOR ME!! COCK!!!
#7 HIS EXPRESSION TELLS ALL... GET ON YOUR KNESS AND BLOW ME!!!
#8 HE MUST BE CEO,.. HE STILL HAS HIS SILK TIE ON!!! WHAT A COCK!!!!
#9 YES YES YES... HE IS THROAT FKER!!! ❤️THE HEAD ON THAT COCK!
#10 WANT TO GIVE HIM MY HOT CUM! THOSE LIPS ARE MADE FOR COCK!
THANKS, KOBA!!! BRUM... BRUM... YOU STARTED OUR ENGINIES!!! WANT TO HAVE A FEW COCK-TAILS... GRAB MY "MAC"... TAKE THE SHOW ON THE ROAD!!! LOL!!! THIS WAS A HOT AS FK/POSTING!!! LUV YA CIAO