Saturday, August 29, 2026

Weekenders

 











2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

Wonderful Weekenders here today Koba!

#1) "Scott breakfast is ready; it's my way of thanking you for the great sex last night!"

Woof, what a cutie and loving his hairy ass big time.

#2) Typical straight dude, he got drunk last night, he wanted head, I gave him head, he nutted in my mouth, slept on my couch and off he goes in the morning. LMAO!! He'll be back in a couple of weeks, rinse and repeat. My pic of the day. I have a soft spot for the straight lads that come to us cocksuckers for relief.

#3) Oh, I'll get this cutie out of his "blue mood"!!

#4) Someone's practicing for his date tonight!!😉

#5) Be it on the trails or in the parking lot, men will be quick as bunnies to get their nut off.

#6) Loving those tight mounds.

#7) Daddy Longs Legs just might stay in bed all day. Must have been some night he had.

#8) Oh, this pic is given me a boner. Two hot hairy men spending a relaxing Saturday morning. I'm even loving them wearing their nice white socks.

#9) WTF, I'm stumped for how I'd like to comment on BAM BAM here. He's stopped me dead in my tracks with his look. I need his cock in my mouth, and I need to SWALLOW his man seed. I need his HUGE paw gently on my head till I get every drop.

#10) I hear you loud and clear; I'll be right over.

Thanks Koba!

CAAZ said...

Cheers to ta great weekend Koba.
1)Delicious butt, loving the hairy legs as well.
3)Cute, would like to cozy up next to him.
5)Hot, he looks like his is good at sucking cock.
8)Love this pic, what a great butt, I would be all over it.
10)Nice hard body, load and thick uncut dick.