Friday, August 28, 2026

Summer Dream - Rêve d'été

 It's the last weekend of August - time for another summer dream...












3 comments:

bignate said...

Sweet dreams are made of this!

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

LMAO, that's the first thing that came to my mind was bignate comment, "Sweet dreams are made of this", a song by the
Eurythmics!

#1) Wow, now that would be one sweet dream to get between his hunky hairy legs and get my mouth on his hogger. Man, that is a nic thick cock. Nice pic.

#2,3) OH yes full moon one, let's go for a nice bare assed swim.

#4,5) Would love to stumble upon these lads on a nice summer day.

#6) I could help you make some "cream" for your coffee.

#7) Rope me in handsome.

#8) I'm telling you, it would be so TEMPTING to get between his spread legs and eat his beautiful beach bum. "Butt" unfortunately I don't know if the beach goers would go for it.😢😢🫢

#9) F--k reel me in big boy. Woof, and he's my pic of the day.

#10) Holy creamsicle Batman, I'd love to clean him up.

Thanks for the dreamy post Koba!! Indeed, August is flying by.







Horn King said...

#1 I WANT TO PUSH MY FACE INTO HIS BEAUTIFUL BUSH!!! WINNER!!!
#2 THIS CHAP IS A RUNNER UP IN THE BUSH CONTEST!!!
#3 WANT TO BITE THOSE WONDERFUL BUTT CHEEKS!!!
#4 THAT WATER IS VERRRRRY COLD... I WANT TO WARM UP HIS COCK!!!!
#5 BACK TO NATURE.! WANT TO PULL OFF HIS BOXER BRIEFS AND SUCK!
#6 HIS COFFEE GOT MILK FROM HIS MORNING WOOD!!! LOL
#7 HE CAN TIE ME UP ANYTIME!!! ONE HOT FKER!!!
#8 SNEAK UP AND PLANT MY TONGUE IN THAT HUNGRY HOLE!!!
#9 HE IS DRESSED TO GO FISHING... AND NOT FOR FISH!!!
#10 PUTTING HIS SHOOTING COCK, BACK IN HIS DRAWS!!! THE CUM RAG!
THANKS, KOBA... YOU GAVE US ONE HOT TGIF!!! NOW IT IS TIME FOR A TGIS... SATURDAY AND SUNDAY!!! YOU ALWAYS DELIVER!!! ENJOY CIAO