WEEKENDERS ESPECIALLY NUMBER TEN WOULD MAKE MY DAY! NUMBERS FOUR & FIVE ARE EXTRA CUTE! N5 ROCKS MY WORLD! HE IS PERFECT MARRIAGE MATERIAL FOR JUST ME!!
Happy Saturday and cheers to the weekend Koba. Work has kept me really busy of the last couple week, but I am glad to be back to somewhat of a regular schedule. 1)His cock looks so appetizing, love his body too and the tats. 6)What a cutie, I wish he wasn't so shy. 8)That is going to be a mouthful. 10)Wow, lovely uncut cock, would be a challenge, but I am up for it.
#1 ARE WE PLAYING CATCH THE LOAD HERE??? #2 THE STAIRWAY TO PARADISE!!! #3 THE COCKSUCKER HAS HIS WORK CUT OUT FOR HIM! ONE BIG COCK! #4 THIS CUY IS A DREAM CUM TRUE... THAT'S A HAPPY TRAILS FOR SURE! #5 IT MUST BE CHILLY... THE YOUNG CHAP'S DICK IS TELLING ALL!!! #6 CUPPING THE BALLS... I WOULD LUV TO LEND A HAND!!! #7 POOR GUY... ALL READY TO PLAY AND THERE ARE NO COCKSUCKERS!!! #8 TIME FOR AN AFTERNOON SNACK... LOOKS LIKE A FULL COURSE!!! #9 SPREAD OUT YOUR BLANKET... AND THEN SPREAD OUT YOUR LEGS! #10 THIS IS SO REAL!!! THE OLD BRIEFS... CUM RAG!!! BEEN THERE!!! THANKS, KOBA... GREAT WEEKENDER!!! LIKE TO TAKE CARE OF #7!!! THUNDER IS CRACKING OUTSIDE,,, HATE THAT SHIT!!! 3RD DAY IN A ROW!!! HOT HUMID AND THUNDER... YUCK IS SUCKS!!! ENJOY THE EVENING CIAO!
All photos that appear on this blog are taken from the Internet unless otherwise indicated and are assumed to be in the public domain. Want a pic taken down? Write me at prsoliloquies@gmail.com
9 comments:
WEEKENDERS ESPECIALLY NUMBER TEN WOULD MAKE MY DAY!
NUMBERS FOUR & FIVE ARE EXTRA CUTE! N5 ROCKS MY WORLD!
HE IS PERFECT MARRIAGE MATERIAL FOR JUST ME!!
N9 ON A SECOND PASS IS DAMN SLAMMIN' TOO!
Happy Saturday and cheers to the weekend Koba. Work has kept me really busy of the last couple week, but I am glad to be back to somewhat of a regular schedule.
1)His cock looks so appetizing, love his body too and the tats.
6)What a cutie, I wish he wasn't so shy.
8)That is going to be a mouthful.
10)Wow, lovely uncut cock, would be a challenge, but I am up for it.
No.4 IF I could meet him back in the woods... OMG! I could make him so happy and more.. 😍🍌🤤
Great to see you back, Caaz! You've been missed!
#1 ARE WE PLAYING CATCH THE LOAD HERE???
#2 THE STAIRWAY TO PARADISE!!!
#3 THE COCKSUCKER HAS HIS WORK CUT OUT FOR HIM! ONE BIG COCK!
#4 THIS CUY IS A DREAM CUM TRUE... THAT'S A HAPPY TRAILS FOR SURE!
#5 IT MUST BE CHILLY... THE YOUNG CHAP'S DICK IS TELLING ALL!!!
#6 CUPPING THE BALLS... I WOULD LUV TO LEND A HAND!!!
#7 POOR GUY... ALL READY TO PLAY AND THERE ARE NO COCKSUCKERS!!!
#8 TIME FOR AN AFTERNOON SNACK... LOOKS LIKE A FULL COURSE!!!
#9 SPREAD OUT YOUR BLANKET... AND THEN SPREAD OUT YOUR LEGS!
#10 THIS IS SO REAL!!! THE OLD BRIEFS... CUM RAG!!! BEEN THERE!!!
THANKS, KOBA... GREAT WEEKENDER!!! LIKE TO TAKE CARE OF #7!!!
THUNDER IS CRACKING OUTSIDE,,, HATE THAT SHIT!!! 3RD DAY IN A ROW!!!
HOT HUMID AND THUNDER... YUCK IS SUCKS!!! ENJOY THE EVENING CIAO!
Scott from Massachusetts said.
Wonerful Weekenders here today Koba!!
#1) Oh, you don't have to show me big guy, what to do with my tongue. It just comes naturally when I see a nice juicy meat stick.
#2) "That Scott is insatiable; I just don't think I can go another round!"
#3) The younglings to have to be fed!
#4) Now cutie if you are looking for some action, you just turn around and follow the trails.
#7) Now that CERTAINLY would catch my attention in the bathroom stalls.
#9) Oh, my pic of the day. I think staightie wants to go back to the room and put his cold meat in some mermaid's warm pussy.
#10) Man, I could see how a long dong long that can make a huge dallop of cream.
Thanks Koba!
Thanks guys! Good to see you back, too, Scott!
Post a Comment