Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Tuesday dudes!

Hi guys! Just got back from a great long weekend in Halifax, Nova Scotia. We had amazing weather (dodged Joaquin), and super food and wine. We'll hopefully get back to our regular schedule tomorrow! Missed y'all!


Anonymous said...

Scott said...

Nova Scotia my ass Koba, you were spotted "cock peeping" opps, I mean "leaf peeping" down in Ogunquit. LOL.. Glad to have you back buddy and that you had a great time, and dodged that bad boy (Joaquin).

#1) OH handsome, you have no reason to be shy.. We LOVE COCK.. small, medium, large, thick, cut or uncut:) It's all good to "cocksucker":)

#2) Wow Koba, you back with a vengeance, This dude is totally HOT:):) those pits, that stubble, that awesome chest, sweet nips, and belly fur.. Woof

#3) Oh cutie, I like the way your dressed now:)

#4) F--k, let me at that cock and those fat balls:)

#5) Woof, Woof, need I say more, I'm going to enlarge this pic, then off come my boxers, cum rag on the side, and then began to crank out a good nut.

Thanks Koba

Kevin C said...

Welcome back. Missed you posts? Great
job alway

Koba said...

Haha! I will definitely have to get back to Ogunquit one of these days! :)

Axiom2001 said...

My libido is up for some heavy play from #s 1, 4, and 5!!!!

Axiom2001 said...

Thanks for taking the time to provide us with what you did! As always your blog is one of my
most favorite ones!