Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Tuesday RamiFUCKations!


Axiom2001 said...

I'm in dire need of a mighty fuck! ...want #s 2, 5,
8, and 10 "balls deep" inside of my ass!

Anonymous said...

Scott said...

"Happy Veteran's Day" to all our past, present, and future service men and women. We owe you so much gratitude.

Hot post Koba!!!

#1) OH my, some fine dark meat, meeting a nice open white butt:)

#2) I like to be kissing those lovely ass cheeks, while the top has his way:)

#3) Hell ya, he'll be pounding his cock, the way his ass is being pounded, butt GOOD:)

#4) OH, my goodness, now that's a butt, that not only has been buttered once, but twice:)

#5) Wow, just a lovely sight indeed. Look at those thick cock nice and warm inside that hairy butt. Nice hairy balls and legs to:):):)

#6) F--k, hairy beefy legged dude, getting the "deed" done:):) Will be my jerk off pic later tonight:)

#7) Well boys, will be boys, they do like to have a good time:)

#8) Thick cock with fat balls, pushing that dude's "pucker button":)

#9) Anywhere, anytime, a dude can catch his nut, he will:)

#10) Holy F--k, I love to watch, BUTT no way could I take that Big Banana up my Beefy Bottom..YIKES(:

Thanks Koba