Wednesday, July 29, 2026

Happy Hump Day!

 











5 comments:

mike said...

I had to really zoom in on #1, to make sure that wasn't a dick protruding from his back.
Would have been nice for dancing!

bignate said...

It's the happiest day of the week!

Horn King said...

#1 WOULD LUV TO SEE 50 OR SO HORNEY COCKSUCKER AT THE WINDOW!!!
#2 AMAZING BUTT... AND FAT COCK/ AND BULL BALLS!!! PERFECT!!!
#3 SPREAD THOSE CHEEKS... YOU WON A LONG RIM JOB AND FK!!!
#4 THIS COCKSUCKER IS STARTING TO TEAR UP!!! THROAT THAT COCK!!!
#5 OKAY PLEASE LOWER YOUR ASS DOWN ON MY WAITING FACE!!!
#6 ZOOOOOOOM IN ON THAT WAITING ASSHOLE!!! YUM!!!
#7 HAIRY ASSES ARE LIKE FINGERPRINTS.... NO TWO ARE THE SAME! lol
#8 ANOTHER HOT ASS SEEKING 8 INCH FK STICK!!! I OFFER MINE!!!
#9 THIS GUY IS HOT!!! THAT ASS COULD TAKE A REAL POUNDING!!! 💦💦
#10 ON MY WAY... BRINGING MY HANDY CUM RAG... MY TONGUE!!!! SLURP!
KOBA, MY MAN!!!! VERY PRIME BEEF YOU GAVE US TODAY!!!! COULD USE SOME OF THEM TONIGHT!!! THE REASON FOR PLAYDATES!!! CIAO

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

I'm a happy camper with this "HHD" posting Koba!

#1) " I'll show them that the sun does shine where they say it won't!"

#2) That is one heck of a beefy "rump roast", also loving the potatoes that go with it.

#3) Never mind the weight room, get your ass in the sauna. We dirty dogs need to take a few nice breaths.

#4) My pic of the day😜 Just let's say I had cock, balls, and a taste of man ass yesterday. It does make one feel alive.

#5) NOW SQUAT DOWN ON MY FACE!!!

#6) Where do I go first????????🤷🤷🤷😋

#7,8,9) I think the boys want me to come over.

Last one) Woof!!! This is always the end result when I lick a dude's balls.

Thanks Koba!

Albert Belgium said...

I love very hairy men, especially if they are hairy on their ass and between their buttocks!