I screwed up big time. I went to hit send (so I thought) but who knows what the fuck I did, and all my comment disappeared. So, for right now I will just give you my pic of the day and come back later.
WEEKENDERS -- N2 - FURRY STUDPUP! N3 - B;LONDE AMBITION1 N4 - N4 - PUP WITH A GROWER! N5 - MUSCLES, INK HARD COCK -- SWALLOW ME1 N6 - GORGEOUS GUY ASKING FOR FULL BODY WORSHIP! N8 - DREAMING OF TONIGHT'S SEX! N9 - ACHILLES HEEL IS NOT HIS DARK UNCUT PENIS! N10 - WASTED CUMSHOT - HE NEEDS A THROAT TO USE!
#2 MY SMOKE ALARM WENT OFF... AS I GOT TO THE HUNK IN HIS BLACK BRIEFS!!! (I WANT THEN TO KEEP) HE GIVE MEANING TO SPREAD EM!!!❤️ #3 BE STILL MY FOOLISH HEART... DRIPPING LIKE A BROKEN PIPE!!! #4 WOULD GLADLY FEED OUR HUNGRY COCKSUCKER!!!1 #5 WANT TO JOIN THE COCKSUCKER... I WILL RIM THE HUNKS HAIRY ASS #6 WONDER IF HIS BOXERS ARE MADE OF SILK!!! GIVE ME A LOAD!!! #7 WANT TO TOSS MY BRIEFS ON THIS HUNKS UNDERWEAR POLE!!! #8 THAT BULGE IS BEGGING FOR SOME LONG HOT WET ATTENTION!!! #10 FINE COCK... IS IT READY FOR ROUND NUMBER 2!!! I AM!!!! THANKS, KOBA HOT HOT HOT WEEKENDER!!! FINE READING ON THIS BEAUTIFUL DAY IN THE BIG APPLE!!! COULD DO A SESSION OR TWO OUTDOORS TODAY!!!! A WINNING DAY IN THE WOODS!!! ENJOY ALL CIAO
All photos that appear on this blog are taken from the Internet unless otherwise indicated and are assumed to be in the public domain. Want a pic taken down? Write me at prsoliloquies@gmail.com
8 comments:
👀 Number two 👀
Scott from Massachusetts said.
I screwed up big time. I went to hit send (so I thought) but who knows what the fuck I did, and all my comment disappeared. So, for right now I will just give you my pic of the day and come back later.
#5) MY PIC OF THE DAY (NO NEED TO EXPLAIN) !!!
Koba, have I told you lately, I love you😊😊👍
WEEKENDERS --
N2 - FURRY STUDPUP!
N3 - B;LONDE AMBITION1
N4 - N4 - PUP WITH A GROWER!
N5 - MUSCLES, INK HARD COCK -- SWALLOW ME1
N6 - GORGEOUS GUY ASKING FOR FULL BODY WORSHIP!
N8 - DREAMING OF TONIGHT'S SEX!
N9 - ACHILLES HEEL IS NOT HIS DARK UNCUT PENIS!
N10 - WASTED CUMSHOT - HE NEEDS A THROAT TO USE!
#2 MY SMOKE ALARM WENT OFF... AS I GOT TO THE HUNK IN HIS BLACK BRIEFS!!! (I WANT THEN TO KEEP) HE GIVE MEANING TO SPREAD EM!!!❤️
#3 BE STILL MY FOOLISH HEART... DRIPPING LIKE A BROKEN PIPE!!!
#4 WOULD GLADLY FEED OUR HUNGRY COCKSUCKER!!!1
#5 WANT TO JOIN THE COCKSUCKER... I WILL RIM THE HUNKS HAIRY ASS
#6 WONDER IF HIS BOXERS ARE MADE OF SILK!!! GIVE ME A LOAD!!!
#7 WANT TO TOSS MY BRIEFS ON THIS HUNKS UNDERWEAR POLE!!!
#8 THAT BULGE IS BEGGING FOR SOME LONG HOT WET ATTENTION!!!
#10 FINE COCK... IS IT READY FOR ROUND NUMBER 2!!! I AM!!!!
THANKS, KOBA HOT HOT HOT WEEKENDER!!! FINE READING ON THIS BEAUTIFUL DAY IN THE BIG APPLE!!! COULD DO A SESSION OR TWO OUTDOORS TODAY!!!! A WINNING DAY IN THE WOODS!!! ENJOY ALL CIAO
Scott from Massachusetts said.
Wow, Wonderful Weekenders here today Koba!!
#1) Yes, I'm doing my best to hit the area where "the sun doesn't shine. 🤪
#2) Most men fiddle faddle with their paddles on a lazy Saturday afternoon. What a good-looking dude with some great legs
#3) Handsome dude, with awesome arms, and very nice chest
#4) Weekends are meant to act silly willys.
#6) I'd love to be sitting next to this lounging lizard.
#7) Fuck ya, I'll take care of your blue balls, you tall glass of water you.
#8) Woof!!
#9) Ah you know my Achilles heel, now lie down you going to get a nice TOE to HEAD massage.
#10) Ever wonder how many men did this today??????💦💦💦💦💦💦
LOL! Thanks Scott! Right back atcha!
Thanks guys! Still having problems posting comments in the mornings... I really like No. 7 in this set!
Sweet weekenders to go with a cup of joe.
-CA jock
Post a Comment