Monday, July 13, 2026

Bushy Monday!

 











17 comments:

Josh said...

Wow! These are real men! No one's trying to be a pretend he's a prepubescent boy. Thanks for a great selection today, Koba

lftcsterik9 said...

DAMN, I LOVE COCK SHAG! N3, N5, N7 AND ESPECIALLY N10 ARE MY FAVORITES! WHAT A SENSATIONAL MONDAY TREAT! THANKS, KOBA!

Anonymous said...

I'm with Josh, though I will suck their cocks, a completely shaven bush just isn't too manly looking to me.

Benito said...

ECELENTES 😍😎🤩😘😋😊😉😏🤗💖

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

Ah, the first signs of "manhood" seeing hair under the pits, on your legs and above your cock (the infamous man bush)!😊

Pic #6 is getting my vote and my pic of the day. Going to take his pants and socks off and do him from toe to head. By the time I'm done, his cock will be in the resting position. OH, and he won't have to worry about getting any of his sticky goo in his bush, because I'm going to swallow every last drop.

The Koba!

sc57 said...

I"m one of those who really likes a bush. So much nicer than trimmed or shaved, seeing what was god-given beautiful.

Horn King said...

A FINE THICK BUSH IS LIKE A TUXEDO FOR THE COCK!!!
THERE ARE SEVERAL MEN WOULD NEED A WEED WACKER TO TRIM A BUSH!
LINE EM UP AND LET ME EXAMINE EACH ONE UP CLOSE!!!
THANKS, KOBA!!! A COCK WITHOUT ANY BUSH IS A BIT SAD.. IN MY OPINION!!! A NICE BUSH ALWAYS GIVES US A NICE HAIRY CRACK/ASSHOLE!!! CIAO

Anonymous said...

Hey Koba - what a great start to the week, I’m 100% a bush lover, in Oz we call the countryside bush ( as in out in the bush camping or whatever) but also that beautiful masculine feature around a man’s cock. I particularly liked #8 and #10, kind of out of control bush, believe they are the same guy ? Ben - Australia

Freddy said...

Oh my god! My favourite thing… a lovely full bush to explore! Number 7 is my favourite ! Please can we make ,Bushy Monday’ a regular feature?! 🤞🏻

CAAZ said...

Excellent post Koba, I do love me a hairy bush and this set is, wow, over the top. I'm still scrolling up and down to see which one is my fav. Gonna be 1 and 4, but they are all fabulous. WOOF.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

OH, Freddy glad I read your comment. I went to see what #7's man bush looked like, and I mistakenly said in my comment #6 ( which is also very nice) but I meant #7!!

Josh said...

Thanks Koba
This has been a great theme today!
Think you could find pics of all these guys' asses so we could see these great bushes extending back there? Lol

sc57 said...

Are 10 and 8 the same guy?

Butch 57 said...

Love bushy Monday. Best statement of manhood and being male. Is your bush.

Koba said...

Thanks guys, and wow - a lot of bush overs out there! Me, too, of course! I'll be on the look out to add to my collection.

Koba said...

No. 8 and No. 10 are indeed the same dude, Ben.

Anonymous said...

I totally agree , Bushy Monday should be a regular feature Ben / Australia