Friday, July 24, 2026

Thank God it's Friday!

 











6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

Great "TGIF" posting Koba!

#1) OH, backside big boy, please be across my shower stall today.

#2) Oh, he's so happy to be going for a ride.

#3) Woof, good looking, distinguish chin, BIG BICEPS, very nice chest. Hey what ya doing tonight? I'd love to take you out to a dinner and a movie.

#4) LMAO!!! "My boyfriend is such a boob!" But I'll keep him! My pic of the day.

#5) Yummy, is it lunch time yet?

#6) Love seeing the lads having some summer fun.

#7) I hope to get some of my own today. Beautiful day here in Massachusetts

#8) Oh, you little otter you, you'll do swimmingly with the lads today.

#9) Carlos you would look great wearing anything OR nothing at all. 🤪🤪🤪🤪

#10) Just want I need a warm Friday Facial. This lad looks like he enjoyed his.

Thanks Koba!

#8)

lftcsterik9 said...

SO, IT'S FRIDAY, AGAIN?! TGIF'S SET OF MEN DOES NOT DISAPPOINT! GREAT JOB, KOBA.
N1 - SPECTACULAR BACKSIDE! I'D LOVE TOO SEE HIS FRONT!
N3 - WHEN YOU'RE GORGEOUS, CASUAL NUDITY COMES EASILY!
N4 - MY WEEKEND PLANS! I LOVE HAIRY NIPPLES.
N6 - SEE N3'S COMMENT!
N8 - "DEX" PASSED PUBERTY WITH HIGH MARKS -- MY BET IS HE JUST GETS BETTER WITH AGING?!

CAAZ said...

TGIF Koba!
1- that hairy butt would keep me occupied for days
2- nice stiff dick and those balls look wonderful
4- would love to suck on that pec
7- yummy
10- someone looks like he enjoyed himself

Anonymous said...

#6 - that’s what you call getting an ear full. #5 the perfect beautiful cock Ben / Australia

Horn King said...

#1 I NEED THAT HAIRY BUTT FOR A LEAST A LOOOOOONG WEEKEND!!! YUM!!
#3 HELLO THERE HANDSOME... SPREAD EM AND I WILL SUCK YOU DRY!!!
#4 COULD THAT BE THE PILOT???? LMAO!!!
#5 BEAUTIFUL COCK SITTING IN A REAL HAIRY MAN BUSH!!!! A+
#6 PUT THAT COCK IN HIS EAR!!!
#7 A PRO DOING WHAT HE DOES BEST.... SUCKING BIG HAIRY COCK/BALLS!!!
#8 THIS LITTLE STUD IS DOABLE... VERY VERY VERY DOABLE!!!
#9 THE COCK IS THROBBING... JUST WANT TO GET INTO HIS BRIEFS!!!
#10 GREAT SMILE... I WANT TO DONATE SUM HOT CUM TO HIS FACE!!!
THANKS, KOBA... GREAT FRIDAY POSTING!!! RE YESTERDAY... #10 THAT WOULD BE A MAJOR FEAST!!! YOU GET ONE SIDE OF HIS COCK AND I GET THE OTHER...AS WE SLIDE UP AND DOWN.... PLAY THAT COCK LIKE A FLUTE!!!! CIAO GREAT WEEKEND TO ALL!!! 😊😊😊

Koba said...

Thanks guys! A agree re No. 1 - I want to devour that butt!