Saturday, July 11, 2026

Weekenders...

 











4 comments:

Horn King said...

#1 WANT THAT COCK IN MY THROAT AND FEEL IT GROOOOW!!!
#2 TIME TO HAVE AN AFTERNOON DELEIGHT!!!
#3 WANT TO TAKE A RUNNING LEAP AND PLOW THAT FKG ASS!!!
#4 BOXERS OFF AND FEED ME SOME GREAT MAN SEED!!!
#5 JUST HOT... VERY FKG HOT!!!! WANT TO DO HIM BAD!!!!
#6 GET THE LUBE I WANT BOTH THOSE COCKS UP MY HOLE!!
#7 LEGS ARE SPREAD WIDE AND READY FOR A COCKSUCKER!!!'
#8 THIS IS MY PICK FOR A LONG HOT FK AND SUCK SESSION!!!
#9 PLAY WITH THAT NIP... AS I SUCK A GALLO OF CUM !!!
#10 AH, TIME FOR POWER NAP... THE BALLS ARE MAKING CUM!!!
THANKS, KOBA... A VERY HOT DISPLAY TODAY!!!! GREAT WEATHER IN THE APPLE TODAY.!!! HAVE A COCK CUMMING LATER THIS AFTERNOON!!! TO ALL ENJOY THE WEEKEND!!!1 CIAO

Josh said...

Man, that Tarzan (#8) has a perfect body in every way. I'd love to scrub him down in that shower and then get dirty with him

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said.

Wow Wonderful Weekenders here today Koba!

#1) "Here it is under "C" for cocksucker, Scott is his name!"

#2) OH my, I think these lads are going to take to the bed again.

#3) I don't think "Oscar the Otter" is going to leave his bedroom today. He must be in heat.

#4) This dude doesn't "pussyfoot" around, I know what he wants. Oh, and yes, my pic of the day. I'll take care of his dogs.

#5) I want him to hold my head down gently with his thick hairy wrists till he gives me a nice mouthful of his sticky man juice.

6) Com- on now, off with the underwear, I want nothing in my way when I'm doing a double donging.

#7) Woof, it would be my pleasure to get him "up" and running for the day.

#8) "Caution SLIPPERY WHEN WET" 😋💦💦💦💦💦💦💦

#9) Trust me, a cocksucker will tend to you shortly.

#10) Now he can start to enjoy the weekend.

Thanks Koba!


lftcsterik9 said...

KOBA, YOU HIT IT OUT OF THE BALLPARK WITH TODAY'S GLORIOUS PORTFOLIO-- YOU'RE THE MAN!
N1- THE GUY IS SPECTACULAR! PERFECT HUSBAND MATERIAL! -
N2 - IT'S A POWER STAND-OFF - WHO IS GONNA TOP?!
N3 - LINE UP FOR MY FIRST "RIDE" STARTS RIGHT NOW!!
N5 - GINGER SHRUBBERY RULES -- BRIT DICK IS TOPS
N6 - 3-WAY FANTASY TEAM! LEFTIE GOES FIRST!!
N7 - SPANK BANK IF FULL - N1, N5, N7 - WARN A GUY!!
N8 - TARZAN - TARZAN - GREAT FUR & COLLARBONES!