I'm giving an Aroma Therapy Award to Koba for this great posting. ππ
This dirty dog (that would be meπΆ) Has sniffed men's cocks, balls, asses, taints, pits, nips, feet, underwear (including my own after a workout)!!
Oh, and for pics of the day, I give ALL ten of them the honor. Well one might get just a slighter nod, because he's right up my alley.
#6) While he is basking in some funky smell of my underwear, I'm going to lick and sniff this beefy boy from him from toe to head. Fuck, do I want to get into that ass with my nose.
AHHH ROMA!!! ALWAYS GET A GREAT SNIFF IN A USED PAIR OF BRIEFS!!! #1WORK THAT HAIRY TAINT!!! LICK THOSE BALLS... THROAT THAT COCK!!! #2 AND #4 GET HIS DAY OR TWO OLD BRIEFS AND INHALE... DEEP INHALE! #3 I WANT TO TONGUE HIS HUGE HAIRY CROTCH!!! FEED ME BABY!!! #6 IT'S FUN TO HAVE FUN AT THE Y!!! #8 WORK THAT BULGE... YOUR A LUCKY SOB!!! #10 SHOOT IT MAN!!! LUV THAT HE IS WEARING HIS CUM RAG!!! THANKS, KOBA A FINE SELECTION OF TOPIC AND OF MEN!!! HOT CAN'T FIND SOME OF MY BRIEFS!!!! PEHAPS SOME OF THESE CHAPS TOOK A PAIR OF TWO???? ENJOY THE EVENING TO ALL CIAO
MONDAY IS AROMA THERAPY CELEBRATION DAY! WHO KNEW?! I'M NOT BIG ON SWEATY BODIES BUT, OCCASIONALLY A DUDE AT MY GYM STIRS MY INTEREST. I THINK NUMBER 1 IS SENSATIONAL BUT, MY ADMIRATION IS MORE ABOUT HIS NINE INCH COCK THAN HOW HE SMELLS.
Nice post Koba, makes me wish I was right there with all these guys. 1- I can just imagine the pleasure for both of them. 2- Love sniffing a well worn pair of underwear. 3- That musk must be unbelievable. 5- Holy pit hair, delicious, gorgeous looking guy too. 6- To be in between those thick thighs, mmm. 8- Fuckin hot pic. 10- Love this guy.
All photos that appear on this blog are taken from the Internet unless otherwise indicated and are assumed to be in the public domain. Want a pic taken down? Write me at prsoliloquies@gmail.com
6 comments:
Scott from Massachusetts said.
I'm giving an Aroma Therapy Award to Koba for this great posting. ππ
This dirty dog (that would be meπΆ) Has sniffed men's cocks, balls, asses, taints, pits, nips, feet, underwear (including my own after a workout)!!
Oh, and for pics of the day, I give ALL ten of them the honor. Well one might get just a slighter nod, because he's right up my alley.
#6) While he is basking in some funky smell of my underwear, I'm going to lick and sniff this beefy boy from him from toe to head. Fuck, do I want to get into that ass with my nose.
AHHH ROMA!!! ALWAYS GET A GREAT SNIFF IN A USED PAIR OF BRIEFS!!!
#1WORK THAT HAIRY TAINT!!! LICK THOSE BALLS... THROAT THAT COCK!!!
#2 AND #4 GET HIS DAY OR TWO OLD BRIEFS AND INHALE... DEEP INHALE!
#3 I WANT TO TONGUE HIS HUGE HAIRY CROTCH!!! FEED ME BABY!!!
#6 IT'S FUN TO HAVE FUN AT THE Y!!!
#8 WORK THAT BULGE... YOUR A LUCKY SOB!!!
#10 SHOOT IT MAN!!! LUV THAT HE IS WEARING HIS CUM RAG!!!
THANKS, KOBA A FINE SELECTION OF TOPIC AND OF MEN!!! HOT
CAN'T FIND SOME OF MY BRIEFS!!!! PEHAPS SOME OF THESE CHAPS TOOK A PAIR OF TWO???? ENJOY THE EVENING TO ALL CIAO
MONDAY IS AROMA THERAPY CELEBRATION DAY!
WHO KNEW?!
I'M NOT BIG ON SWEATY BODIES BUT, OCCASIONALLY A DUDE AT MY GYM STIRS MY INTEREST.
I THINK NUMBER 1 IS SENSATIONAL BUT, MY ADMIRATION IS MORE ABOUT HIS NINE INCH COCK THAN HOW HE SMELLS.
Nice post Koba, makes me wish I was right there with all these guys.
1- I can just imagine the pleasure for both of them.
2- Love sniffing a well worn pair of underwear.
3- That musk must be unbelievable.
5- Holy pit hair, delicious, gorgeous looking guy too.
6- To be in between those thick thighs, mmm.
8- Fuckin hot pic.
10- Love this guy.
Thanks guys!
Scott from Massachusetts said.
I was thinking of you when I came to pic#6!! I said to myself "Wait to CAAZ sees this one.
Post a Comment