Saturday, December 12, 2009

True confessions

Whoa Dudes! I just had an encounter of the Black Christmas kind... I was downtown Christmas shopping. My guy needed the car as he was going away for the afternnon/evening... I got a lot of shopping done and was ready to head home. I was going to walk, but it was too cold. Minus 10C and the wind was really howling. "Fuck it," I said to myself and decided to grab a cab. One was waiting just outside the mall, so I made a bee-line for it. I jumped in (in the front seat, as we usually do in this neck of the woods), expecting to encounter a 55-year-old, pot-bellied, smoker... Much to my surprise and delight, taxi dude was a 30-something black guy. Very masculine and smelling good! Just a natural maleness that pervaded the whole cab. "You're lucky," he said. "This my last call of the day. I just was about to call it quits and head home." "Great!" I said. "It's too effen cold to be out in this weather!"

I gave him my address and we were underway. We chatted about this and that. The cold mostly. He was from Africa originally, had been in Canada for a while now, but had never gotten use to the cold. I said I was going to go home, light a fire in the fireplace, and have a nice glass of red wine to warm up. "Sounds good," he said. "My wife and kids have already gone back to her parents place for the holidays. Sure do wish I had a fireplace to light at home."

We soon arrived at my place and I took the plunge! "Why not come in and have a glass of wine, since you are off duty. I'll light a fire and we can warm up!" "Jeez, man, I donno. But I guess there's no harm. I am off duty and have nowhere special to go. Let's go!"

We came in and unbundled. I had a fire going in no time and quickly poured 2 glasses of red wine. Dude pulled out a spliff with a grin on his face and asked if I'd like a toke. "Sure," I replied.... It had been a while since I last indulged in some MaryJane. So we smoked the joint and drank some wine, and the next thing I knew, I was kneeling in front of him rubbing his crotch. Dude didn't seem to mind at all. "Mmm... That feels good," he moaned, taking the last puff of the joint.

"I ain't gay, man, but what you doin feels really nice." (Isn't that what they ALL say!). So I kept rubbing, feeling his heft growing beneath his jeans. And man did he grow! Soon I had his jeans off and was staring at a humungous bulge contained only by a blue pair of AussiBum briefs. I pushed my face into his crotch and ate the briefs as his cock got harder and harder. Before long, the briefs gave way and could contain their treasure no longer. His cock popped up over the top edge of his underwear, revealing a HUGE black uncut cock, the head of which was ozzing with precum. I quickly licked that up and pulled on the shaft to bring up more. My efforts were rewarded with a big load of glistening, tasty precum...

I yanked off his underwear and beheld the naked glory of his black uncut cock and low-hanging balls... He moaned again in pleasure. I worked on that cock exquisitly. Licking it from top to bottom. Paying special attention to his big ripe balls.

Finally, I got up and he helped me undress. My cock was hard and ozzing precum too. "Dude," I said. "I HAVE to fuck you." "You do," he whispered, and deftly turned around so that his big black butt was in my face. I kissed it tentatively at first, and then dove in to his slightly hairy man hole like there was no tomorrow. I tongue-fucked his perfect black ass as he gasped in pleasure. "Wife don't do that," he managed to say...

I continued to give him the rim job of his life and then pulled out a condom and slicked myself up. He was very unsure of himself at this point, but I managed to calm him down, pinching his nipples ever so gently, and telling him how good my cock would feel inside his obviously hungry hole. Slowly, centimeter by centimeter, I entered his dark moist place. He bucked a little at first, but soon I was deep inside his black fuck hole, my balls bouncing on his ass and he went into extasy. He was completely enjoying the experience. Soon, he was riding my big uncut cock and all I had to do was stand in place. He gasped, and moaned and said, "Fuck, fuck, fuck!"

Before I knew it, he was shooting his massive load. Long while ropes of hot cum spilling onto the floor. When I saw that, I lost control, too, and blew my hot load into his hot black ass. The orgasism went on and on... Spurt after spurt filling the condom, before I finally pulled myself out his his wonderous black ass.

Exhausted, we both collapsed in front of the blazing fire... Basking in the afterglow, so to speak... Finally, we got up and he said he had to go. "I know, dude. I've got a lot of stuff to do to." He gave me his card, though, so if I ever need a taxi again in the future, I'll know who to call....

Dude looked amazingly like this! (Without the santa gear, of course)




3 comments:

mackson said...

This was a breat little story...

Stan said...

very hot story. I guess the cold worked to your benefit!

Rocco said...

So your Christmas came early this year -- and Santa was good to you. That would make my holiday!