Friday, December 4, 2009

New Reader Pic!

Another reader submission for your enjoyment guys! Dude is 27 and from the U.S. He likes the blog and admits that he's a little obsessed with cock, particluarly big Black cock. (I know, who isn't?) But he's got a beauty himself, don't you think? Big gorgeous head, rock solid shaft, and nice plump balls that are just waiting to be drained. Thanks dude for sending this in... And if you've got any more... Please don't hesitate!

Don't be shy, gentle readers, and make a comment! And send in your very own hot pics to KOBAPHOTOS@GMAIL.COM

5 comments:

harry said...

That dick has got me so excited that I forgot to type the word "see" in my last comment. I suppose I could just as easily have typed the words "lick", "suck" or "taste".

Y said...

Yeah we def would love to see more cock shots of that boy!

Anonymous said...

You bet we'd like to see more! Very suckable cock!

Anonymous said...

Holy fuck dude! Nice cock, I'd love to taste it and get all the creamy jizz on my face; fuck yeah!

-jetman4yrt

Anonymous said...

I know a bit about draining guys with full balls and i have to say theres at least a weeks worth of hot creamy cum in those beauties...what i wouldnt give to climb between those muscular legs and milk it out....damn...