Saturday, December 12, 2009

More Reader Pics!

Dudes! A very BIG treat for you today. Long-time readers may recall that our guy, Cockrod from the U.K. sent in some hot pics quite a while ago... Well he has sent in another large batch of his beautiful thick, veiny uncut cock, including a very hot cumshot! Thanks very much, Cockrod! You've got a vety tasty cock indeed! Who else would like to peel back that foreskin and slide that big cock way down their throat??

Please show your appreciation in the comments section and send in your own hot pics to KOBAPHOTOS@GMAIL.COM













3 comments:

Koba said...

Mmm, I know, Toni... I love his hairy balls, too!

harry said...

This uncut cock is one Grade A beauty!

Anonymous said...

I feel so guilty, laying here in my black silky panties fantasizing about sucking, licking, worshipping, kissing those first two cocks for hours & hours. Other cocks look good too. Only reason I would stop is to eat a little something, a shower, bathroom break. That first cock head is so big & I want to make love to it orally. I want to swallow his hot, thick, juicy semen..I feel so dirty, but in a good way.. I am his..