Tuesday, December 8, 2009

More Reader Pics!

Hey dudes! I'm got another reader submission for your enjoyment! Our guy is from Georgia, USA, I believe, and he, too really gets off on cock. He's certainly come to the right place here! Dude has a great uncut cock with a P.A.! And is that a little cum I see in the last shot?

Show your appreciation in the comments section and - you know the drill, send in your own hot pics to KOBAPHOTOS@GMAIL.COM

PS: I'm running a bit behind and I've got a couple more submissions in my in-box... Please be patient. I'll get then up as soon as I can! Cheers dudes!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice veiny dick!

manxxx1 said...

Like a penis with a PA... so masculine and viril

Stan said...

I'm gettin' on that midnight train to Georgia! I'd love to go way down on that beauty!

Y said...

Awesome indeed!!

Rocco said...

Viva uncut!!!