Monday, December 14, 2009

More Reader Pics!

Dudes! I am very pleased to share with you a new submission! From my very first Russian contributor! He's got a HUGE slab of uncut slavic meat and plump shaved balls that look terrific wet or dry! He also has a profile on a Russian connect site that he asked me to share so here it is: www.maw.ru?a=4132
And dude also has his own blog that you can find here. From Moscow, Russia, I give you SlavaMan! Спасибо большое!

Please show your appreciation in the comments section and, as always, send in your own hot pics to KOBAPHOTOS@GMAIL.COM




4 comments:

Ray's Cowboy said...

WOOF love this pictures of this HOT guy.
Thanks for sharing.
Ray

RobertoViajero said...

Wanna exchange links???...

this is my blog http://www.ilikebearpics.com

Thanks

Stan said...

WOW! I'd sure love to taste this Russian meat! Thanks for sharing!

Y said...

Oчень хорошо!!

Fellow Slavs sure are hung!
*winks*