Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Send In Some Pics!!

Hey guys! Christmas is just around the corner - and you KNOW what I'd like to find in my In Box!! I have just one more reader submission left and I will share that with y'all tomorrow. After that, the cupboard will be bare :-(

I'd love to receive some pics from Israel, and from elsewhere in the Middle East. And from Brazil. I know there are many readers from that great country! Send in some pics! And Italy, of course. That goes without saying! And I'm still looking for my first contributor from Russia! Or from anywhere where you are reading this. Envoyez les photos!

KOBAPHOTOS@GMAIL.COM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How lovingly the glossy plum depends to slake our favour for its burst, its plushy pithmeat seething to be suct. What luscious spice of anus is not svelter for its ream, what famine of that shelter does not dote upon its cream?

A dollop of Christmas penispraise to all!