Thursday, December 25, 2008

A Koba Soliloquy




I remember it well, though it was many years ago. I had just turned 18. My best friend Trevor and his family were going away for the holidays and they had asked me to check their house and water the plants while they were gone.

They had only left the day before, and I really didn't have to go inside to check anything. But I knew that Trevor's dad had played a hockey game the night before they left and I wanted to make sure his equipment had dried out. Yeah right! Who was I kidding?? I was secretly hoping that he hadn't had time to unpack his athletic bag and that I would find his jock and cup still smoldering in the bag. I had had a crush on Trevor's dad for as long as I could remember. He was a ruggedly handsome man and was built like a brick shithouse, as we use to say. And he was a jock's jock, playing just about every sport there was.

I knew they were all away, so I did not hesitate when I unlocked the door in the garage to let myself in. Almost immediately, I could smell Trev's dad. He had the most sensuous smell of anyone I knew. Fresh, but musky and masculine at the same time. And then I saw why the smell was so powerful. The open athletic bag, with sweaty hockey gear (shin pads, shoulder pads, the jersey, and all of the other equipment) was sitting in the empty garage. No doubt Trevor's dad had meant to empty the bag and let the stuff air out before they left on holiday. But somehow in the rush, it had been forgotten.

Fuck me. Bliss, I thought. I walked over to the gear bag and took out the pieces of clothing and equipment one by one. Finally, at the very bottom of the bag, I found the most coveted item of all. The sweaty jock and cup.

My hands trembled as I held it in my hands. I could still feel the sweat. Slowly, very slowly, I raised the cup to my nose. I inhaled deeply. And almost passed out. It was so heady. The essence of masculinity. Man sweat. A hint of urine. Distant soap. Ambrosia for my 18-year-old nostrils. I pressed the entire cup over my face and took another deep breath.

Then. My heart stood still.

I had glanced up and my eyes almost refused to believe what they saw: Trevor's dad standing just a few feet away. Standing there, dressed only in a short wifebeater and a pair of leather sandals. Standing there. Watching me inhale his hockey cup.

The very definition of the word 'busted', I thought to myself almost incongruously.

"Koba," he said, not with anger. "What are you doing here?"

"Why, I... I..., uh... I... I came to check on the plants," I somehow managed to stammer.

Trevor's dad let the smallest of grins pass over his face and said, "Well, I guess you got a little sidetracked, there bud. It's okay. I was supposed to be in Nebraska, too, but I pulled a muscle in my groin during the game and decided to give it another's days' rest before heading out."

He spoke those words as he slowly walked toward me. His thick, veiny uncut cock growing larger with each step. I was mesmorized. In a trance almost. The heady aroma of his cup and the sight of Trevor's dad huge cock looming in front of me made me weak in the knees. Thank god, I was already on my knees.

"Koba," he said to me in his deep, male voice. "If you ever tell anyone about what you are about to do, it will ruin everything. Do you understand that? No one must ever know, especially Trevor."

"I... I understand, sir. My lips are sealed, but they are also aching to suck your cock." Um What?? Was I crazy?? Where did that come from?? Sheesh. Get a grip, Koba, I told myself.

Which is exactly what I did. Got a grip on Trevor's dad's cock! It was hard as a rock now. Pulsing in my hand. One whiff and I could smell the soap he had used after the game the night before, but also the very begining of male ripeness. A muskiness born from the very essense of his maleness. A scent that could momentarily be masked by soap and water, but that dwelled just beneath the surface, ever ready to assert itself when the need arose.

And the need was defintely arising! Gently, Trevor's dad put his hand on my head and drew me toward his stiff cock. (As it I needed any guidance!) My mouth opened and immediately I was filled with an overwhelming sense of completeness. This huge uncut cock was in my mouth. It tasted salty, but sweet. My life thus far had been a journey to this very point. It was all suddenly making sense.

He fucked my face for what could have been hours or mere seconds. I don't know. I lost all sense of time and place. In reality, it was probably a few minutes. Then, the thrusts became more urgent. More demanding. And then it came. My mouth and throat were filled with the sweet and tangy fluid that was jettisoned from Trevor's father's cock. More and more of it came. I tried to swallow it all, but inevitably, some escaped and dribbled down my chin. I realized then, too, that I had also ejaculated into my jeans. I did not recall when or how it had happened, but there was a oneness with Trev's dad, and I knew that we had both exploded at the exact same moment. Bliss.

With that, he lifted me up off my knees and kissed me deeply. His tongue tasting his one cum as he tenderly explored my mouth.

"Come on dude, let's take a shower and get cleaned up. I got to get me to Nebraska, and your mother will soon have your dinner on the table."

We washed each other with care and attention. Pausing several times to kiss and just hold each other. After we dried off, he play punched me on the chin and said, "Okay, bub. That's it. This was a one of. Remember, mum's the word."

And it was. I've never told anyone about that day until now. Many years later.

7 comments:

J said...

thats a young boys dream, im guessin it never happened again

Y said...

Hottttttttt!

Ray's Cowboy said...

I got hardreading this. I also to me back to one of my freind's father. we did it many times before I moved away. he was just like the story in many ways.
Great story though.
Ray

Unknown said...

did you do trevor too? why not?

(awk)Word said...

Very hot. That got me seriously hard--it brought back some memories, too. When I hustled in high school, I fooled around with a couple of my friends' dads. I think your experience was much hotter than what I went through.

I'm as curious as Beau, did you fool around with Trevor?

Koba said...

Trevor and I used to sometimes jerk off together during sleep-overs, but that was about it. He was very much into girls.

Anonymous said...

My best bud in high school Robert and I used to jerk off in his basement almost every day. Once we looked up and Roberts father was watching us, hard as a rock. I started getting dressed and Robert said no we need to cum first and with that Roberts father had pulled his dick out and was stroking. About ten minutes later we both came........ we always tasted a little bit of each others cum. From then on out about once a week we'd jo with his father watching us.