Sunday, December 21, 2008

MO READER PICS

I have another fine submission for your enjoyment, guys! This is Dave from Austria and he's 28 years old... I think I will let him tell you about himself in his own words:

"I really want everybody to see my pix because i am very exhitionistic ;-)

i wanna read a lot of comments too!

now it is time to tell you what i like: i am into getting fucked really hard, fisting, piss, cbt and i like to be naked in public places.

my dream is to get fucked by a lot of, a really lot ;-) of men in one night in both of my holes. getting filled up and drenched with cum and piss!

i am ready to serve as a bottom - do me and do me hard an do whatever you like: i am yours!"

Well. What more can you say? Here's Dave's pics. And don't forget to send in your own pics for ua all to see here on Soliloquies! KOBAPHOTOS@GMAIL.COM



5 comments:

Ruffy said...

Nice, I'm sure with one simple listing on craig's he can make his dreams cum true!

Anonymous said...

Nice cock! You shouldn't have any problems getting your wish.

Y said...

This pics are hot and artsy at the same time!Like them.

Grüsse nach österreich:)

J said...

the pics look great, and i think we both share the same dream

tonyitalian1951@comcast.net said...

Nice firm erection!!!