Thursday, December 18, 2008

Mo' Reader Pics!!

Okay guys (ha, that came out "gays" the first time!) I'm back online and ready to bring you more pics of our British bloke who has indeed confirmed that he's from London. Ah, now THERE's a city! We spent a night in London in June and got up to all sorts of no good! ;-) My man tells us also that he is 7.5 inches - I would have guessed a bit more! In any case, for your viewing pleasure, I give you more of R from London. Mmmm, can't you almost taste that now!










And as always, send in your own pics for the rest of the world to enjoy! I have one more great sumbission that I will be posting in the day or so, but after that, the cupboard is bear :-(

KOBAPHOTOS@GMAIL.COM

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

A really beautiful piece of meat. Love the one where he's busting out of his pants. One hot guy!

Anonymous said...

I'll be god damn! So, now that finals are done with, I'll be contributing more. ;-)

Leatherpigboy said...

some real pretty reader cocks!

Ruffy said...

Nice man meat!

tonyitalian1951@comcast.net said...

Beautiful uncut cock.