Friday, December 19, 2008

MORE READER PICS!!

Yo! We got us a kinky boy! And it's none other than Ruffy from Ruffy's Nut House!! Way to go dude. That's some impresive hardware you're sporting! And I think I spot a trickle of precum in that first pic! Tasty! A big thanks for sending these in!

Show your appreciation in the comments section, folks. And visit Ruffy's site (link in the side bar). And send in your own submissions to KOBAPHOTOS@GMAIL.COM

(And I apologize for the name and link mix-up and it's RUFFY, not RUSTY! D'OH! Sorry dude. It all been corrected now!)





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool! But that's got to hurt, no?

Leatherpigboy said...

nice ball stretchers

Y said...

Love the precum(1 pic)!

Ruffy said...

Thanks for posting man! Of course it hurts, but it feels good at the same time!

Anonymous said...

With TH I admire the "edge" sustained in this twang, and ponder the hieroglyphs this sculpted tool must carve within my cave of fuck. Articulate beyond much more endurance of its silence, the mold of fucksome nourishment heaves nobly to be soothed in sumptuous salvage of my lair, my dick a clone of this bright bone to blast upon its blare.

tonyitalian1951@comcast.net said...

Ruffy are your face and cock/balls yours ? Beautiful in all sense and directions.