Monday, May 2, 2011

More Reader Pics!

He shoots, he scores! Yes dudes, the hottest 20-something in the Pacific Northwest has sent in another sizzling hot submission showcasing his beautiful uncut cock in all its turgid glory! These pics truly speak for themselves, so I'll shut up and let you enjoy! Thanks, my friend, for sending these in! Needless to say, I look forward to your next installment!

Please show your appreciation in the Comments section and send in you own hot pics to KOBAPHOTOS@GMAIL.COM


5 comments:

JLX said...

Beautiful uncut cock :-D

Unknown said...

Oh damn! Another hot big uncut! Lucky guy!

Stan said...

wish my lips could replace his left hand.

axiom2001 said...

My mouth and hole are desperately in need of this beautiful, thick uncut bone!

Anonymous said...

I'd like to get my tounge inside that foreskin.............I bet that mouth would make a popping sound if I ever pulled off of it.