Tuesday, January 25, 2011

More Reader Pics!

Hey my friends... Hope your Tuesday is treating you well! I have another scorching hot reader submission for your viewing pleasure! Dude is in his mid-30s and is from the Midwest of the U.S.A.! He's built and has a knock-out thick cock, a very full bush to go with those two very full balls, I think! What a beaute, eh boyz!? Thanks very much dude for sending these in, and if you're feeling extra horny realizing than thousands of guys the world over are getting off on your sexy cock, then take a few more pics and send them in!

As always, please show your support in the Comments section and send in your own hot pics and vids to KOBAPHOTOS@GMAIL.COM


4 comments:

Leatherpigboy said...

Awesome would love to get on that

Anonymous said...

Fantastic!!

Unknown said...

very nice but more is needed! Lucky man with hot legs too!

Ray's Cowboy said...

Would I be so bold and ask for me pictures of this HOT Man.

WOOF
Ray