Friday, January 21, 2011

More Reader Pics!

Hey dudes! Hope your Friday has treated you well.I've got a hot new reader submission for your viewing pleasure. Dude is 32 and is from the U.S.A. As I look at the photos more closely, I'm thinking he's the sucker in the pics below, as the cocks look to be different. In any case, they are fine looking cut cock(s) they definitely deserve to be sucked! Thanks man!

As always, please show your support in the Comments section and send in your own hot pics to KOBAPHOTOS@GMAIL.COM



3 comments:

XXXbeautifulgay said...

thanks... I put your link too... in my bloglist

dont forget is you want you kan submit your post in manarehot.com

Ray's Cowboy said...

We need more cock suckers in the world. Koba the last one sorta looks ike yours with that big vien. I can only imagine. Tell this guy Iam waiting to see more pictures soon.

WOOF
Ray

Homem beija homem said...

hi friend congratulations blog
I'll add your blog on my favorites list
and I hope your visit
a kiss from Brazil ...