Wednesday, January 5, 2011

More Reader Pics!

Hey dudes! Hope you are having a good hump day! I have a brand new reader submission for your viewing pleasure today! The first of 2011, I believe! Dude is 35 years old and hails from San Diego in beautiful California! That's a big, thick cut cock he has there and a terrific set of nuts as well! Thanks a lot man for sending these in and don't hesitate to send a few more our way!

As always, please show your appreciation in the Comments section and send in your own hot pics to KOBAPHOTOS@GMAIL.COM


10 comments:

Ray's Cowboy said...

May I be the first to say WOOF on this HOT cock. I would be honored to suck it dry for him. Please ask him to send more.

WOOF
Ray

Anonymous said...

Five ***** on that cock and balls...

Nick said...

nice cock indeed :)

Leatherpigboy said...

Mouth open and ready

Glennsyra74 said...

Now how am I suppose to get any work done after seeing this cock? I will be thinking all day about how it would fill me up....mmmmm!

Stan said...

I'd love to drain that beauty!

Unknown said...

Very nice indeed! Perfect size and great balls!
love the mushroom head!
I am sure he makes lots of men happy when they suck his dick!

Anonymous said...

He can ravage both of my willing and needy holes!!!!

Anonymous said...

Love to have that in my mouth...

Anonymous said...

Very nice, but in my case, just average..In the past two years I have been out searching for that one or two cocks that defy description, so I have found one, so far, that is 14+ inches by almost 7 in dia. Am keeping him to my self for now. May show him later.