Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Tuesday Ramifications...


Ray's Cowboy said...

The first picture reminds me ofthe caption, "I am not gay, I am drunk"
Any can relate to that?

7 one looks really tastey to me.


Leatherpigboy said...

Some really great Men who could make my tuesday a lot brighter

Red-Hot-Chilli said...

what an amazing dick in pic 6!!! it looks too delicious for words!

axiom2001 said...

#1 "Now kiss me, hard!"

#2 ...wonder what's holding up my client?

#3 It's out and desiring to be serviced long and hard!

#4 Yea! I could work on "that" to the owner's delight!

#5 What a hot ass!

#6 "A perfect fit...!"

#7 You can tell tat I want that ass in front of me!

#8 Hot! I want to be the 4th man on this team!

#9 ------

#10 I've always had the friggin' hots for Mr. Killen!
He and I could make some nice sex and play!

karl said...

That first pic reminds me of going out for drinks with my mates at work!

Anonymous said...

That gorgeous uncut dick in #3 from the top---I could suckle on that for a couple of hours. I'd love to see the guy's balls.

Stan said...

I think the middle guy in the 8th pic is in for a great time!

Anonymous said...

i want to suck a penis i never suck a penis