Saturday, March 10, 2012

Weekend Playtime!


axiom2001 said...

During this weekend I would definitely like "to play"
with the

man in number 1.

both men in number 2.

man in number 4.

hot man in number 5.

those gorgeous men in number 8.

that black and white team in number 10 and ravage each of their bones prior to their entering my "tight and quavering crevice," making me pant and scream in delight!!!!!

Damn, this is going to be a "scorching weekend!"

Ray's Cowboy said...

number 2 looks like they would be having fun..I wna tto have fun as well with them.

Number 5 is to HOT AND YUMMY for words. show I must shoe you what I would do to it.

number 8 is another couple I would love to play with.


Leatherpigboy said...

These guys could keep me busy all weekend long

Red-Hot-Chilli said...

who's that ultra-hot dad in pic 9, entitled 'baseball daddy'??? He's amazing!

Stan said...

I agree with RHC, that Daddy is hot in pic #9!

Koba said...

Don't know who he is, RHC! Wish I did!

karl said...

Beautiful. And some inventive poses today, also.

TornJeans said...

Love the 3rd pic, how he is checking out his friend!