Monday, June 27, 2011

And the Winner is....

With a total of 16 votes, Cock No. 6 wins the day (and the week!). A well-deserved win, I think! He was followed closely by Cock No. 1, who garnered 13 votes, and then by No. 2, who had 7 votes in all. I still don't like the fact that there are so many anonymous votes case in a very similar manner. Next week, if you can, please get a Google ID. It's easy to do and it only takes a minute. In any case, congrats to the winner thanks to all those who participated fairly! :) This week's Koba's Choice Award goes to Cock No. 5!

6 comments:

DeepBlue said...

DOH! I forgot to vote... but I lose anyway ;)
#1 is my pick but it's more because he's got such a cute kissable sad puppy face! :)
Have a great week Koba!
Hugs
Jon

Stan said...

I don't get guys that comment anonymously either. What are they afraid of? C'mon! It's pride month fellas!

Leatherpigboy said...

Holy SHIT!

Koba said...

You betcha Karl! ;-)

Nicolás Gibson said...

I want to know who he is ... to give him his prize:

Free blowjobs for a year!

If you find him...
please give him my message
and where to find me...

Thanks in advance! Muuuuack!!!

Anonymous said...

There is a very good reason why I am anonymous, Stan. It's called GOOGLE - they took my email away way back last year! Phil038