Monday, June 6, 2011

And the Winner is....

No. 4 wins this week with 22 votes in total followed by No. 7 with 18 votes, and by No. 9 who garnered 12 votes. I agree that the vote this week was somewhat suspect, particularly with so many anonymous votes cast in quick succession for No. 4. Some might be a coincidence, some might not. I'll do something different next week and keep a closer eye on things. If it comes down to it, I will set things up so only the vote of people valid Blogger IDs are counted. I don't really want to do that, but I do want the race to be fair. The Koba's Choice Award this week goes to Cock No. 3! Congrats to the winner and many thanks to those of you who voted only once!


5 comments:

Nick said...

well deserved, congrats

Stan said...

now it's time to check under that hood!

axiom2001 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I voted for this boy, too. Very happy he--and his big fat uncut prick--won. That veiny beauty and his low hanging balls are just so fucken beautiful. More pics please of this fine young man and what he's rightly proud of swinging between his strong young legs.

axiom2001 said...

I'm on my knees for this "joy stick!" Once it's bone hard, he can place it between my relatively tight crevice and reach that special "hot spot of mine!"