Thursday, December 30, 2010

More Reader Pics!

Hey dudes! Happy Thursday! Hope you're having a good one. Here's another sizzling hot reader submission from Rio de Janiero, Brazil! Whoa! Big, Fat, and Juicy - just how I like 'em! Gostoso! Dude is 29 years old and is an avid reader of the blog! He's got a massive uncut tool that he photographed on the train ride into Rio one day recently! He also sent in a vid that I will try to get up soon! Thanks man! And feel free to send a few more our way!

As always, please show your support in the Comments section and send in your own hot pics to KOBAPHOTOS@GMAIL.COM


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's an honor to see my pics posted here, I love your blog!! Happy new year!

Leatherpigboy said...

Very nice n thick!

Stan said...

wish I was sitting next to him on that train!