Thursday, December 2, 2010

More Reader Pics!

Hey guys! Hope y'all are well on this rainy Thursday! I've got another repeat submitter to warm the COCKles of your hearts! Dude is from Mexico City and he's got a terrific looking uncut cock that he keeps nicely trimmed between his two hairy legs. Great pics man - thanks for sending them in! Sorry it took so long to get them up! I've got a bit of a back-log going on here (which I have to say, I like!). If you, too, have sent in pics recently, don't worry, they will get posted very soon! Promise!

As always, please show your support in the Comments section and send in your own hot pics (and vids) to KOBAPHOTOS@GMAIL.COM



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm hanging my head off the bed. and gagging

Unknown said...

Here we Grow again! :)
I love that vein, but the middle one does not have one?
Nice big one to play with!

Sopra said...

I liked, ademas soy de Mexico, lastima que la ciudad sea diferente, xq con esa rica verga si se sacia mi culito

Leatherpigboy said...

Very nice cock

Anonymous said...

I want to eat this big, long pipe to its hilt then receive it until it reached my special "spot!"