Tuesday, December 7, 2010

More Reader Pics!

Hey guys! Hope your Tuesday is going well. I've got another sizzling hot reader submission for your viewing pleasure! Dude is 49 and is from the Northwest USA. (They grow 'em big and unbashful out there, thank god!) Our contributor has a big cut cock, a nice blond bush, and a large set of balls! Nice one, dude! He says that it's been a while since he's sucked cock, but he fantasizes about swapping loads with another guy all the time! What can I say? Get with the program, my friend - get out there and suck some cock! Any takers?




4 comments:

Unknown said...

Damn! and in jeans too with big balls nice hangers of balls! Damn! and he shows off his precum before cumming!
So hot! More please?

Ray's Cowboy said...

Put me in that froup. I will offer my services to him.

WOOF
Ray

Stan said...

great cock and balls too!

Anonymous said...

Love his balls......