Saturday, October 23, 2010

More Reader Pics!

As you can see, I'm playing catch-up today with my reader submissions! But something tells me that you won't mind! The first dude below is 48 years old and is from the USA. What a long, thick, hard cock, eh! Very nice indeed!




This second guy is also from the USA and is 53 years old! With a lean body, great tan, and that rock hard cock, dude looks to be in his prime!

Great job guys! And many thanks for sending these in. Sorry it took so long for me to post them!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Damn these cocks are hot! I also see some hotness from their bodies! They make aging painless! Lots more pictures are required please!!

Ray's Cowboy said...

Both of these Hot mature Men are totally Yummmmm.

WOOF
Ray

Leatherpigboy said...

Very nice cock damn Koba you really get em!

Stan said...

WOW! THese stud bulls are in their prime! great to see that some mature guys have got it goin' on!

Anonymous said...

I echo and second all of the preceding comments. Damn, both of these mature men are indeed yummy, but I'd like for the man in #2 to give me all of his all--deep--long--and hard!