Friday, October 29, 2010

More Reader Pics!

Hey guys! Here's another sizzling hot update for your enjoyment! Dude first appeared on the pages of Soliloquies several months back and now he's sent in a very hot update! He's of Irish/Argentinian extraction and is 27 years old. He lives in the Pacific Northwest of the U.S. As you can see, he's got a beautiful, thick and veiny uncut cock, a neatly trimmed bush, and a terrific set of balls to play with! A delectable package all-round, no? And dude likes to receive your feedback, so if you like what you see, leave a comment! And if you don't like what your see, call you eye doc and schedule an exam!

Thanks very much for sending these in! And - as always - send in your very own hot pics to KOBAPHOTOS@GMAIL.COM






12 comments:

Anonymous said...

All of these men are endowed beautifully!

Anonymous said...

Nice!

Anonymous said...

I'd love to know where he is in Pac NW so I can go over and do things to him. ;) I'm from Tacoma. Is he anywhere near there?

Ray's Cowboy said...

totally yummy. I want to start sucking him off. and then we canplay later.

WOOF
Ray

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the comments gents. keep em cummin! Nowhere close to Tacoma, sadly :-/

Anonymous said...

Oh Stab, I think u may be my biggest fan. Rawr. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Stan*

Unknown said...

Very nice pics

Anonymous said...

Just awesomely beautiful

Anonymous said...

Bet he's got a tasty load of man milk to get sucked out of that beauty. Would love to peel that banana.

Anonymous said...

I was completely blind; I thought these ten pics were of different men. That is what I get for NOT reading carefully, and hell, yes, I'd like to suck this hard, beautiful bone dry then have this man give me the most powerful of drillings--in other words-- a long and hard and deep fuck!!

Leatherpigboy said...

OH Hell YES! My mouth is watering!