Saturday, October 30, 2010

Cock of the Block Contest - Reader Submission Edition!

Good Sunday morning to you dudes! Hope your weekend has been good so far! I've got a special edition of Cock of the Block for you today! All of the contestants are dudes who have submitted their cock shots to Soliloquies in the past! Our most recent contributor mentioned this idea to me in his e-mail and, as I have been thinking of doing it for a while now anyway, the e-mail was just the catalyst I needed to get things moving.
This edition, of course, works the same way as our regular Cock of the Block contest: Give all of the contestants a very good once over and then vote for your favourite in the Comments section. And please, please, please vote for just one! I know it's hard (so to speak), but in this edition in particular, I want every vote to count.
I will try to recall where each contestant is from will put the country at the top of their pic. If I make a mistake with yours, please send me an e-mail and I will correct it.
That said, the polling booth is now open and - as always - may the best cock win! (Though these dudes are ALL winners in my books!)

No. 1 USA - Pacific Northwest


No. 2 Pakistan


No. 3 Australia


No. 4 Canada


No. 5 Brazil


No. 6 Canada (I think)


No. 7 USA


No. 8 Mexico


No. 9 USA


No. 10 UK


No. 11 USA (I think)

31 comments:

Rich said...

I gotta play with #6

Jeaux Moer said...

#6

Ralph said...

Number 4.

scoff69 said...

#1...looks nice and thick!

Anonymous said...

I, Vote for #2. I'd take a trip to pakistan any day with him and his member!

Anonymous said...

#2 Pakistan for me this week

Rick said...

Although I am among these (and very honored), I would say #6 is near perfect.

Anonymous said...

# 2

Anonymous said...

Gotta go with #6 - FUCK!!!!

Anonymous said...

#6. Although it was a hard choice, no pun interned. :)
C.

Anonymous said...

I would love to ride #1. That throbbing hard Cock thrusting deep inside me. *shivers*

Anonymous said...

#4 for me.

Anonymous said...

#6 Please!!!

(8 was very close though!!)

Anonymous said...

#4. Nice low hanging balls and full coverage.

Anonymous said...

Between 1 and 3...guess I'll go for #3.

Anonymous said...

No. 3 Australia

Unknown said...

once again really tough to pick, but going to pick yours! Canada!!

vcholo72 said...

This week i choose Nr 3

Anonymous said...

number 6

Anonymous said...

vote for #3....love those aussies...

Anonymous said...

Number one!.

Anonymous said...

I. too, would like to have seen some "big dicks" on "men of color;" the one from Brazil pales in comparison with what is actually there in my favorite country.

One can see some gorgeously hung men on www.bigdotados.blogspot.com. You'll see men of all colours but namely from Latin America, Brazil.

But in reference to today's tally of dicks and my special vote, I will have to go with man #4 from Canada. I love all of that skin surrounding his "desiring dick head" as well as his low-hanging ball sack which I'd love to punish with mouth and teeth!

All of this is making me hornier than I am already!

Anonymous said...

No 6 no question

Ray's Cowboy said...

I will take any and all of them. They are so tastey. But I am holding out for you.

WOOF
Ray

Anonymous said...

#1 #1 #1 #1!

Tom said...

#4

Adorateur de poils said...

Pour moi c'est la 3 ieme, l'australie.
je la sucerai pendant des heures...

Leatherpigboy said...

Yep 6

Anonymous said...

#4 in my mouth......

Anonymous said...

the first pic is very nice i would like that in my mouth anytime.

Anonymous said...

It was tough, could not do it without getting hard myself. It was a toss up between number 3 with the pre-cum, and number 6. Six won though. Fully heterosexual by the way.