Friday, June 25, 2010

More Reader Pics!

Hey dudes! I've got another sizzling reader submission for your enjoyment! This is, I think, our very first contributor from Indonesia! Dudes is 25 years old and he got one fine cut cock! Great big head and a very thick and hard shaft! I've asked him to send in a few more, because I know that like me, you all would like to see more of this beautiful piece of manhood and those balls that lie beneath those boxers! So thanks man for sending this pic in, but please do send in a few more!

Please show your appreciation in the comments section and - as always - send in your very own hot pics to KOBAPHOTOS@GMAIL.COM

2 comments:

kbeachboy said...

wish that nice piece of meat was available in Hawaii. txs for posting

Leatherpigboy said...

Thats a nice big one!