Monday, June 7, 2010

More Reader Pics!

Dudes! I have another sizzling hot reader submission for you! It was sent in my a pretty cocky dude, too, I gotta say! He titled the pic "The Perfect Penis." And I think he may have a point! I'm certainly not going to argue on this one! It's one beautiful cock for sure! Thick and veiny shaft, very suckable head, and plump lickable balls! I also dig the carefully trimmed bush! Dude obviously spends some time keeping his boy looking its best! Though he doesn't say where he's from, going by the e-mail addresss, I'd wager he a fellow Canadian - Go Canada! Thanks man, for sending this in - And you know we'd love to see some more!

Please show your appreciation in the comments section and - as always - send in your own perfect penis pics to KOBAPHOTOS@GMAIL.COM


1 comment:

Stan said...

*GULP* I'm with Ray on this one!