Monday, June 21, 2010

More Reader Pics!

Hey dudes! I've got another great reader submission for your enjoyment! Two hot dudes, in fact! The reader actually have me a link to his Flickr gallery and I choose some of what I considered the best shots to share with you here! They are beautiful pics! Great lighting and very artistic! Two beautiful cocks doing what cocks do best! Thanks for letting me use these man!

As always, please show your appreciation in the comments section and send in your own hot pics to KOBAPHOTOS@GMAIL.COM








4 comments:

red-hot-chilli said...

Nice pics - great angles!

Anonymous said...

These are some hot pics! They're encouraging me to be double penetrated!!!

Ron Erredmek said...

VERY nice!

Thank you, Brother Koba.

Stan said...

Nice! I'll bet they had lots of fun taking these.