Sunday, January 18, 2009

Reader Pics!!

I'm very pleased to let you know, men, that I have another fine submission to share with you all! Some of you may have noticed that yesterday I added a new link on my blog roll. The Banana Blog. Well, it's owner and author has generously shared a few pics with me so that I can share them with you!

Monsieurs, for your viewing and jerking pleasure, I give you the massively hung, 24-year-old, from central Flordia! Be sure to visit his website and show some love here in the comments section! Let's try to persuade this big black stallion to send in a cum shot or two!!



5 comments:

J said...

he has an amazing body, and ive been a fan of his site for a while

Anonymous said...

OMFG!! Hawt dawg!! More, more, more!!

Koba said...

This is one HOT cock for sure! It could tickle my tonsile anytime! Thanks again, dude, for sending these in and don't hesitate to send in some more!

Anonymous said...

The 2nd portrait is movingly lovely, as the eye comes to rest upon the precious flare which will lock this soothing slider in our slot, and scour our soul for secrets long sequestered from our sense, beloved breadth of plushness plying penis' recompense.

Anonymous said...

Thanks guys for the compliments. I think i might have to do this more often LOL.

Btw, also thank you "Anonymous 9:12AM" I think that's the first time I have heard my penis described so eloquently! :)